Skate City aims to capture the heart and soul of street skating in an authentic light. Players will have the opportunity to explore three unique cities based off of real-world skate locations, including the streets of Los Angeles, Oslo, and Barcelona. Set to original lo-fi beats, you can ride like a local through each city’s Challenge mode, or take it at your own pace with Endless Skate.
Agens is 45 designers, developers and creatives. Agens turns ideas into products and experiences that people enjoy. Over the past decade Agens has been doing this with leading brands, by teaming up with startups and by starting ventures.
Agens Games is located in Oslo, Norway and has developed digital games since 2005 as a subdivision of Agens AS. Throughout more than ten years and 100 game productions, Agens goal has been this: to create fun and memorable experiences for everyone.
We are developing games for both external brands and our own IPs, focusing on handheld platforms.
Peter Måseide – Head of Games
Snowman is a small studio at the centre of artful experiences. Founded in 2012 with the release of reminders app Checkmark, we went on to launch Shifts, Circles, and Super Squares, before collaborating with Harry Nesbitt on Alto's Adventure. Whether as a developer or creative partner, our goal has always been the same: to create meaningful experiences that you may sit with for a short time, but that sit with you for a long while.
- Skate in three beautiful and iconic cities: Los Angeles, Oslo, and Barcelona.
- Pull off exactly the trick you want with the swipe of the screen or a flick of your controller's analog stick.
- Complete over 60 challenges to test your skills.
- Endless Skate lets you ride at your own pace. Skip to any part of the city to ride in your favorite spot or try to get all 90 goals.
- Upgrade skills to grind longer or spin faster, and build out your trick set with special tricks.
- Customize your gear by picking up a new deck, trucks, or wheels; or, change your look with different shoes, hats, glasses and clothes. You can also customize your hairstyle, skin tone, and gender.
- Original soundtrack of atmospheric lo-fi beats.
- Capture your best runs with our in-game recording tools and share your skate videos online. Zoom in, spin the camera and even slow down time to highlight your best trick.
Apple Arcade Announcement
SkateCity-Screenshots.zip (7 screenshots)
SkateCity-GameArt.zip (13 images)
SkateCity-Images.zip (6 images)
SkateCity-Logos.zip (3 images)
- The team behind Alto’s Adventure tackles skateboarding – Polygon
- Apple Arcade invites you to play something extraordinary – Apple Newsroom